Mission and Outcomes
Expected Student Outcomes
- Valor students have regularly experienced God’s love and know that God has a plan and purpose for their life.
- Valor students know, love and serve God and make Him known to others.
- Valor students have grown in character and spiritual discernment; and in making wise choices (body, mind, spirit, friends).
- Valor students have experienced the blessings of being involved in a local Christian community, beyond the Christian community found at Valor.
- Valor students regularly read the Bible and reflect on God’s word as a valuable guidepost for life.
- Valor students excel in verbal, written and technological skills for effective communication.
- Valor students think critically, research, analyze, investigate effectively, draw conclusions, and make wise choices.
- Valor students achieve and display competencies that will enable them to pursue the college and career goals to which they aspire.
- Valor students humbly love and lead others through faith, compassion, and service.
- Valor students possess the relational intelligence and relational maturity needed to work cooperatively and effectively with others, including those of other cultures.
- Valor students understand, engage, challenge or support the current social, economic, and cultural ideologies of the day.
- Valor students are pursuing their unique passions, seeking to influence the culture for Christ through excellence in all their endeavors.