As you consider applying to Valor, we ask that you review our Admissions Criteria
Commitment to our Vision and Mission
Students and parents are in agreement with Valor’s vision and mission, and supportive of Christian education at Valor.
Willingly Consider Christ
Students are willing to give the truth and claims of Christ a fair hearing.
Demonstrate Academic Success
Students demonstrate academic success, motivation and promise.
Contribute to our Culture
Students bring tangible benefits to the greater student body.
- Step One – Click Apply and create an account on SchoolAdmin, our online admission and enrollment software. After you submit your application, your checklist will appear in your SchoolAdmin account.
- Step Two – In your SchoolAdmin account complete your Admissions Checklist:
- Sign up for a family interview
- Email Recommendation Forms to your current Math teacher, English teacher, and Administrator. If your school requires a signed permission form from a parent, print these permission forms.
- Sign up for the PSAT 8/9 Admissions Test
- Request transcripts and Discipline Record from your school
- The application fee is $175, and is non-refundable
Feeling ready to apply? Look no further! We would love to view your application and see if we are the right fit for you and your high school experience. The application portal for the 2023-2024 school year is now open.
Second Round Admission Deadline
- February 24, 2023
Notification of Admission Decision
- March 10, 2023
March 11, 2023 - August 1, 2023
* To meet an Admission deadline, your Admissions checklist must be completed in full.
ADMISSION TEST DATES
Second Round Admission Test Dates
- Thursday, January 26
- 4:00pm - 7:30pm
- Saturday, January 28
- 8:45am - 12:15pm (extended time offered)
- Tuesday, February 21
- 4:00pm - 7:30pm
Valor Christian High School does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic, arts and other school-administrated programs or activities. To further Valor’s mission and to support student contributions to Valor’s Christian community (including student leadership and employment positions), Valor may give preference to students who subscribe to Valor’s Statement of Beliefs in the administration of educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and financial aid programs, athletic, arts, service or other school-administered programs.