In a partnership of school and family, we share the goal of making a Valor education accessible to your admitted student. Valor awards more than $2 million each year in needs-based tuition assistance, which helps offset the annual cost of tuition.
Tuition for the 2023-24 school year is $24,550.
Our tuition and financial aid approach may be a little unique compared to other schools. Upon enrollment, you will receive a financial agreement with the multi-year total cost of tuition already determined. We do this to provide you with the peace of mind of consistent monthly payments or an established annual payment schedule.
If you also receive tuition assistance, your award amount is guaranteed for the entire time your student is enrolled. If at any time during enrollment, your financial situation changes, we encourage you to reapply for an increased award amount.
We believe this level of transparency in the process helps our families make a more informed decision about the financial investment in a Valor education.
The Valor Difference
Tuition Assistance Snapshot:
We seek to be in partnership with committed parents and actively engaged students. While we cannot always meet 100% of all requested need, we earnestly seek to partner with aligned families through tuition assistance.
of tuition assistance is provided as a grant
tuition assistance is awarded annually
1 in 4
Valor students receive tuition assistance
represents the general award ranges
Cover the basic consumable expenses of various academics and arts classes. Fees range between $50-$400 per year.
Offset a portion of the basic operating expenses of each sport. Fees range between $400-$1,500 per sport. Customized gear and out-of-state travel are not included.
Cover the private lessons and individualized instruction in our Arts + Media audition-based programs. Fees range between $1,500-$2,500 per year.
Private tutoring and group-based prep classes. Fees range between $25-$75 per hour and $1,000-$1,500 per semester.
Admission and Tuition Assistance Timeline
Tuition assistance can make it possible for students to accomplish great things through their high school experience
1. September - November
- Explore Valor to determine if the school is a good fit for your student.
- Begin the admission application process.
- Get an early start on the admission interview, tests and references, so you have everything completed by the due date.
2. December - February
- Your admission application is due.
- Watch for your admission decision from Valor within a few weeks following the deadline.
- Complete your tax return as a financial snapshot.
- Sign and return the enrollment agreement for your admitted student.
- Pay the non-refundable enrollment deposit.
- If applying for tuition assistance, provide complete and accurate information by the due date to minimize delays or follow-up questions.
3. March - May
- Tuition assistance applications will continue to be accepted if funds remain available.
- Watch for your tuition assistance decision from Valor; the sooner you applied, the sooner you are likely to hear back.
- Complete your enrollment process, including placement testing and class scheduling.
- Watch for updates from Valor regarding books and preparations for the coming school year.
I loved my time at Valor! It is the place where I strengthened my beliefs, built lasting relationships with both friends and faculty, and became more confident as a leader and woman of Christ. I am so thankful I was able to attend Valor.