Serve the school community in a variety of meaningful ways.
Every year, hundreds of Valor parents, alumni, faculty and staff volunteer as part of our incredible community. Volunteering helps us step outside our personal lives to participate in something larger than ourselves.
Along the way, we often discover we’ve made great friends, used our gifts and talents in new ways, and had a great time.
- Complete your Volunteer Profile. Share with us the areas that interest you, and volunteer for specific opportunities.
- Explore current opportunities below. There are dozens of ways for you to get involved throughout the year — search by your area of interest, or volunteer to help with our most immediate needs.
The Valor Parent community is a vibrant place with something for everyone. We welcome all parents and want to walk alongside you in both community and service. If you need help getting connected to our many activities and opportunities listed below, please reach out to Teresa Kozan.
Most Immediate Needs
All Volunteer Opportunities
- Academic Support
- Administrative Support
- Admissions Support Team
- After Prom Parent Team
- Athletic Department Volunteer Team
- Coaches Association Parent Team
- DECA support
- Discovery Support Team
- Eagle's Nest Store
- Event Support Team
- Football Home Game Ticket Support
- Last Minute - Pop In- Call Me At Any Notice Helper
- Moms in Prayer
- Speech and Debate Support
- Staff Appreciation Team
- Valor Cares Support Team
- STEM Parent Volunteers